Social and Professional, Creative idea-Exchange
Join Melissa G Wilson and Four Great Authors for an Invigorating Evening with the Written Word!
When: Wednesday, October 15th, 5:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Where: Space (a most unique connection space!) 444 N Wabash, Chicago, IL, 5th floor
Have you been longing for a fun, more connective way of meeting new people?
Do you like to learn new things in a warm, inviting social setting?
Are you ready for a very unique, interactive experience?
Then you will want attend this first of its kind authors roundtable adventure.
What to Expect
- You will start by arriving at 5:30 where you will meet me as one of your hosts as well as other hosts who will introduce you around the room to others attending as well as the authors.
- At 6:00 p.m. We will have a brief introduction to the authors and their tables of conversation around each of their books.
- At 6:30 you will choose your first table to sit down at. Note that once a table is full you will have to go to one that has openings. At your table you will get the chance to not only listen to the author’s overview of his or her subject but also get to meet the other participants at your table and exchange ideas and ask questions to create great, stimulating conversation.
- At 7:00 you will again switch to another table of your choice and, once again, meet new people and have create a great exchange of ideas.
- At 7:30 you will have your third and final opportunity to sit down and converse with an author.
- From 7:30 – 8:00 we will have an open room conversation sharing the insights and highlights from the authors and you and the other participants.
Craig S Wilson, Author of Dating for Life (www.datingforlife.com)